Delivery drivers are responsible for transporting goods or packages from one location to another. They may work for a variety of businesses, such as courier services, delivery companies, or restaurants. Delivery drivers must plan their route, load and unload their vehicle, and ensure that packages are delivered safely and on time.
- Carry out driving duties including, but not limited to: chauffeuring clients & senior managers to venues, airports and various locations throughout the country.
- Collecting / delivering products.
- Ensure that cars remain clean and road worthy at all times.
- Maintain and check all company vehicles and proactively review the Facilities helpdesk to ensure that driving duties are covered within SLA.
- Maintain a flexible approach with regard to working hours.
- In addition to driving responsibilities, when required, engage as an active member of the Facilities support services team supporting with related tasks.
- Identify and understand customer requirements and expectations and proactively communicate updates on progress.
- Extensive prior experience within a chauffeuring role
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Customer service skills
- Proven ability to work as part of a team as well as working effectively independently
- Clean UK driving license
- Basic level of computer literacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test if required
- Physical ability to load and unload packages
- Availability to work flexible hours if required